Wednesday, July 30, 2008

updated: things that happened for the past month of july.

well..finally i have the urge to update my blog..well since i haven been updating properly for the past one month...i decided that today i shall write a nice long one wit things that happened in the past one month.well..in july basically i was working my ass off...seriously..makin sure that everyday was a good day for me...hehe..my day in the office basically was busy..

this is the schedule of my working hours
8am-reach office.do office work.
9am-go for breakfast wit colleague
10am-go back to office to continue work
11am-start counting down for lunch hr
12-2pm-lunch hr and rest
2-5pm-continue my work if there is any.but usually i start countdown again.

basically tats my working days..super busy..

secondly wat happend was i decided to ask my mom to have steamboat at home.so this is wat happened.
yea..this is wat happened..well there was basically a lot of food..everything..basically u will get full..i did not get full..but extremely full until cannot walk.hehe..but it was super satisfying after eating all that good stuff.










well..another thing that happened is when i got back..i got a shock when i got back...well i already have a birthday present from my mom...but the second present shocked me though..i am so touch by the present and i tak sampai hati use it lo..but in the end rick came and made me use it..here is the picture.














yea that is.i had a ipod and a bass string for my bday present...i wan extremely shock when i saw the bass string on the table with bday wishes.well although i used the string already..but the package is still kept..hehe..well the ipod was a present by my mom.although she came out onli half la.but its still present...and i thank her for her love lo..which showed tat she is willing to sacrifice alot for me.thanks mom!besides this..wanna thanks those who shared cash money to buy this bass strings for me..i am really touch and i appreciate it.who bought this string pls leave ur comment so tat i can remember u all..thanks..

No comments: