Monday, July 7, 2008

sms victim

each weakdays have been passin as always..slow but steady...i have been working for many days...around 20 days...each day has been passing very slow...especially the afternoons..i practically got nothing to do..until i can finish reading 2 thick story books..one matthew reily and stephen..stephen...stephen....stephen something la...i dunno wats the last name already..onli remember the first name...sorry lo..i lefted the book in my mom's office...as now i am at the serveice departement...cos there onli i can use the comp without bein caught...hehe...

its 3.56pm already...1 more hr then i am out of "jail"...well since i got one more hr..i better blog a bit..hehe..well...the past weeks..besides i have been looking for "sms victims"..sms victims are the people who i find when i am really bored..hehe..one victime is sophia see from labuan..she is currently 22 yrs of age goin to be 23 this dec..well she is still young...but she became my victim..hehe...i would be finding her everytime i need to kill time..hehe..its effective...very...well since she is 016...my 012's credit is depleting very fast...goodness..my mom gave me 30 dollars for july..but its finishing already..so scary...gotta reload soon so i can cari more victims...hehe...i found another target already to become my victim of sms...but i shall see if the person shall reply me smsses...if the person reply...he/she shall become my victim...sophia see peng chee aka parrot is free now..i released her already..she shall be able to pass her days without me smsin her all day..hehe...

if u get an sms:"boring. can u chat wit me?" or "u are a victim of sms" pls do not reply.jus ignore or delete...if not u shall regret it for 2 weeks..for the victims are usually "used" for 2 weeks..hehe

No comments: