Thursday, July 3, 2008

today today....

well first of all wanna thank those who tried to cheer me up..been kinda encouraging lo..i personally made it influence me to make me better..hehe....
well...today i had an uneventful day in office...hehe..time passed super slow today..wat a day..i practically have to see the time tat everything passes slowly if u keep on looking at the clock...its true ppl...this theory is true...well...today i spent most of my morning talkin to colleagues...well we talked bout food...i dun know y...i am not supposed to talk bout food cos i was super the hungry...but in the end i ended up talkin food..well.i talk so much bout food....from western to eastern..mamak, chicken rice...soto(applied to sabah and maybe sarawak)...everything that came into my mind i talk la..hehe..damn man..even thinking of it makes me hungry now.anyways...finally it hit 12pm..lunch hr..well i went to makan chicken rice cos it has influenced me the whole day..hehe..but the portion was so little...i was disappointed..really thought that it would be nice to eat something finally..but tak cukup..by 2pm..i was hungry already...in the office....i started to appreciate fast food such as mcd's delivery...i kept on wishing to buy mcd delivery...it went on and on until 5pm....den i went home....hehe....well..today i did not do much work..but i still did something...at least i got my jobs done b4 i chat....anyways i am still very d-i-s-a-p-p-o-i-n-t-e-d.....really disappointed......till then cheers..

No comments: