Wednesday, July 9, 2008

half stupid or half clever?

everyone has wisdom teeth..well it grows during the age of 16-25..it hurts when it grows..i dunno y but it hurts..mine grew already fully...both where each one on each side.left and right..hehe..the purpose of these teeth growing each on one side is to balance the wisdom of a human being.for example, when a wisdom tooth first grow on the left..that means the person uses more of the left brain the left brain is used for thinking logically...if the person's wisdom tooth grows on the right side..he/she is much better in memory..for example..ram(random access memory) does the thinking and rom (read onli memory) does the storing...besides that the right brain is used for thinking creatively..if the wisdom tooth grows on the right first...then the person is very creative..

as for me..my tooth grew on the left first...so i am a logic person.....thank god..but my wisdom tooth hilang d now..i took it out today..cos it rosak already..the dentist advised tat i take it out..so i decided to take it out...first the dentist took a xray...cos a little of my gum was sticking on the tooth..that is y la the gigi rosak..hai..so i had a hell of a time takin out the tooth..it hurts lo..the doc put injection to it...so i became the batman 2 face..one side numb kao...and the other side tak numb..hehe...well my tooth took three attempts to come out..the first attempt..the doc used a "playar" to pull the tooth out..firstly she shook the tooth..told me to relax..the first time the "playar" did not do the job..apparently the thing (gigi) did not wanna come out..so the doc took the "playar" away..and she decided to use another "playar" which is bigger..i terus sejuk kao kao..i wanted to move away from the "playar"but the helper held my head..so i stuck..cannot move...so the second attempt began...the doc tried pullin it..den i heard a crack..in my head..i tot die d..have to do surgery..but the doc din say anything..so ok..she tried again..the third time..it came out...i cannot feel anything..den she say :"nah ur tooth"..hehe..

it was my first exp taking out a big tooth..so wat can i say??wisdom tooth..i now not a logical person d??or i become half stupid??hehe...i dunno lo...maybe both...at least i am gonna be creative..so i may not be logical and be half clever d..cos 50% went away d...its time for me to find out..talk to me and see wat happen..hehe

3 comments:

IvJoy said...

ya ya..correct correct..
my wisdom tooth grew on da right first..so.. i'm creative..
correct..i'm creative..
I'M CREATIVE!! hahaha
just for your 'suang' only..
wakaka

samantha said...

wah I pulled out both wisdom tooth even before they're fully out. that means I'm no wisdom at all lo.. dang.. haha

YiNYin said...

hhhm...i;m like u also...but now come out half only n wont come out liao... T_T