Monday, July 21, 2008

labuan and its ppl

well..for the past one month i have been in labuan..tomolo will be the 22nd of july and it will be the day i return to kl..well wat have i done in labuan??nothing much i guess..jus work and play....i return to the church frens i had in labuan...they all did not changed..they remain the same..as happy as always..laughin and showin true joy in their eyes..that is something u cannot see often.

hmm....well..its good tat i shall take this oppportunity to thank them lo..jack,donald,sophia,sheryl,delany,ivy,nelly,fei fun ,chris, and also not forgetting donald's mom..hehe..well they each drew on my face..on my bady....while drawing they said a blessing to bless me..welll...its a long time since someone blessed me...i am so touch to have so much blessing...hehe..it has been a wonderful time for me in labuan..lepakin and laughin all the way..jus relaxation heals the soul...

well as long labuan remains in my heart..forever it will be my hometown....