Sunday, April 20, 2008

things in this week

well lets start off with Monday....well i decided to start my day on sunday to do my work...i really had a bad day on sunday....i did not like every min of it..and all of it sucks..i got really sick of it...damn it man...well...the day was tiring...din sleep on sun nite...doin the assignment..well monday came...i had a day of work..dull....worked like mad..den i decided to take a break...overslept..damn again...

had to work at nite..well i din mind...so i did my work until the next day 10am...i finished my assignment....well i think i did ok....den went to consult my lecturer on tues to see my proposal can not...den rejected..mon also rejected...2x in a week..had to redo in a nite...damn man what is this..i had to have a meeting on the net..dude...this is crazy....not to mention tat, i was too tired and missed my class on wed....den have to meet the lecturer to check out my proposal...mashya-allah..she rejected again...den this time out of desperation i had to copy a little from past year..(plagiarism)..but it was approved....are u sure this can ah??den after sent to curtin..den it was approved...thank god...that was thursday....at least i got something to be happy about...den friday..i had a day relaxing...hehe..

but the day was spoiled when i found out tat u are really a useless guy...u eat shit sleep go out and come back for 3 whole months and do not find house knowin that we wanna move out..furthermore u are the one that wanna move out at first..now you are saying that u wanna move in my place wit me...sorry...piss off...your attitude for wanting to not take responsibility really pisses me off...you are much more older den me and u do not even take bit of responsibility to get a job and earn your own income...u did not even finish ur degree??ppl at ur age are married, have a steady job and income...and u wait for manna to drop from heaven?take bit of responsibility..i wish to wack u tat nite when u talk bout responsibility....summo u wanna claim the utility fees...and u say these things are arguable??comon man..u really suck wat kinda thing is that??your theory?paloi nya kao ni!!!goblok!...let me tell u...if i had the chance..i really wack u..until now i still wanna wack u...i am so fed up wit u and ur attitude..i hope i wont work with u...and do not approach me...i won..until i die also i won approach u for help.....secondly..u use my things like nothing..bugger.u have money to spend on watchin movie..belanja ppl eat pizza..cant buy shampo and soap ah??asshole i took ur soap and shampoo bottle also nothing in it...and my bar of soap got thinner so fast..suppose to last 2 months and now already wanna finish...i so feel like muster bating into my shampoo (which U also used without my permission) so that u use and feel wierd..but i am not like tat...screw u and piss off ass-wipe...

sat...another great day spoiled...u come and u spoil my day..i was supposed to have a great day...really..cos my ex gf (ming kee) is comin to church..i was so surprised and happy....although i did say if she appear den i shall belanja her...well she did appear and i belanja her drink...hehe..and ken too...thanks for bringin her..but u?u think u very the big ah??came here and created a havoc out of it..worst of all u piss me of by not respecting people..which i paling pantang one..until now i still mad at u...and no mood to talk to u..so dun think of talkin to me..and i also won look at u...u spoiled my dinner and my time wit my grandma..sumore she is leavin for good....kureng kao...

sun..ok la the day....except have to see u again cos lunch u wanna come...piss off la u....and at nite see u cos u are usher...wat kind....i din know u will take "responsibility"...screw me sideways..but i have to ask...u know how to take responsibility after 3 months of eat shit sleep and not findin work and a new place to stay?I AM SURPRISED ASS-WIPE!!FREAKIN SURPRISED!!that is all that happen....wat a week...

1 comment:

dele said...

pray for those ppl. relax ya.. u had a rough week.