Thursday, April 10, 2008

everythin you did

last nite....when i was doing my assignments..so freakin stress man...cos the piece of shit cant be done properly..summore i could not find any good stuff to put into my assignment..summore the due date is at 5pm today...celaka...they want good things for the assignment.....sialan one.....so hard....

when i was stressin and all..u came and talk to me...start tellin me stuff....and started to chat with me on the internet...on msn....i was so busy tat time...stressin my self and gonna blow up soon..but when u start to talk to me...u kept me relaxed..help me to do my work..and i got focused on my assingment....talkin to u was fun too...although tat time i did not disturb u as u were stress up bout something...talkin to u got me goin..hehe...also u encouraged me so much....when i was down...u were there...when i was depressed...u were there...when i cant move myself..u were there.....u were there to share half my problems...help me to live on...many times i wanna give up because i was so fed up..but u were there....helpin me...though sometimes i dun know....u were there helpin me..

i have never met someone like u (besides my best friends). you are so helpful.....some more say that u will always be there to help cheer me up...this is something that shocked me so much and encouraged me....u really made my day tat day when u told me....i got encouraged...cos my last encouragement was dunno like how long ago...for all u done to me...i wanna thank you....i won say your name....you know who are you....thanks for everything...

No comments: