Sunday, April 13, 2008

dear mom...

today i was resting at home around 4+...cos i din sleep last nite..den i decided to go home right after lunch to rest...but ended up doin assignments..which i was proud of la..but anyways i had to rest..cos machine overloading...so i sleep la...den i was waken up by my ringtone..i tot was an alarm..but so ngam i took a look at it...den i found out tat it was the home calling...so i decided to pick up...it was mom...gladness swept me cos we did not communicate for a long time..din talk on the phone really long..the time we talk on the phone was on jan..besides tat is all bout talking business..never catch up...and she never calls me since then..i had to call back sometimes when i needed something...it was really wierd..something was not right...the way i feel...when my mom don call..something is not right...is either i did something wrong or she is hiding something from me...

although she called me tat afternoon...we did not catch up wit each other...she jus asked me about my reload card ting...that time i sense tat she sound different...she sounded grave instead of cheerful....i knew somethin was not right....i start to think..thinkin at a fast rate brings u far...very very far..i dunno where i went...but i knew it was not my mistake cos the tone that she uses was not the angry or pissed off tone..its a sad tone...i knew something is happening to the family....on the phone she told me tat she went for a body check up...den doc found that there is something not rite...she has to go for a scanning.she is goin to kk on wednesday for scanning (jus in case u are wondering what's wrong..its a private thing..she told me what it is..but i decided not to disclose here...u can find me if u wanna know what's wrong..i won't mind telling u if u are sincere)..

this thing gripped me...cos wat i was told..the thing might be deadly..u know..things growin in the body which is never there before may be deadly...i have already think until very far...until dunno where la...gets me worried like mad....i dunno wat to do besides praying and waiting..i am still not ready to let my mom go back up yet..she need to see me graduate,marry and see her grandchildren before i would let her go.there are lots of things i still haven ask for her forgiveness yet...but...decision is not mine....it belongs to HIM...what can i say besides saying Aharen loabi ve mom???


mom said that i need to claim psalms 91....here it is:

Psalms 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [a]

2 I will say [b] of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

here i have claimed it already..go in peace to kk mom...i will be waitin for the news...hope it won be deadly...i dun wan it to be like "tai yee" and "yi yi"....will be prayin for u and will be waiting for the news...Aharen loabi ve mom...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo dude,syed here got blog edi wei..visit mine www.cruxevz.blogspot.com