Sunday, December 14, 2008

TGFF

i sprained my ankle today...thank u jack tay for lettin me step on ur leg.tomolo i need to get a new ankle guard cos my old one cedric took and claimed it for himself..babi...

my title for me blog today is TGFF. TGFF means Thank God for FRENS. well y would i say le??well these 3-4 days i have been emoing.....damn bloody banyak..a little i also emo.damn kao alot...until my parents also feel like i changed alot in these few days.even my sister dun really talk to me.i prefer to be alone.in office also dun talk much.rather hide in the room to keep quiet.

i emoed till saturday..but i also wanna take this chance to thank those who tried to cheer me up and console me.i appreciated it alot.hehe...well sat nite suddenly FLY RICE (fei fan) and PARROT (sophia) called me to go nyam cha.we went to tiara..i was like wat the heck..ok la..we go nyam cha mai nyam cha lo...mana tau we go there nyam ang mo cha.i tot malaysia nyam malaysian cha? anyways who cares asal ada cha nyam can d lo...hehe.

in the mids of chit chatting..sophia asked me wat happen..so i told her..cos she read everything in the blog.so had to tell her lo..cannot hide anything.hehe.finally i fell relax after telling her and fei fan.i think when i told my bro (IVAN) some went there..den i told others they took some of my pain and change it into comfort..den finally sophia and fei fan took the last bit off when i told them lo.i felt alot better...is it due to the acohol or the fact i am released?hee..

after angmo cha...we went for round 2 cos the others are hungry..we eat ang mo food again..mcd...in labuan...mcd SUCK!..hehe..but who cares..hungry ppl cannot be choosers..we eat and chatted more there....met ivy,clarissa donald and samuel..hehe..we decided to sit another table to talk lo..den donald came and join us..we chatted till 11.30 den go back...i straight sleep cos tired..ah..i had a good rest cos i cant wake up..means i sleep like babi..hehe

today was great besides spraining my ankle..yea now i pai ka...tempang...gg kao kao..anyways..TGFF( THANK GOD FOR FRENS)...i get to enjoy my day today...cheers..

No comments: