Monday, December 8, 2008

body of an old man

i am officially an old man. i would admit that.my body hurts all over. i am physically tired.wat happen?well i shall share it out

sunday 7th dec 5-6.30pm: non stop of badminton
sunday 7th dec 8-10pm:futsal

monday 8th: gotong royong in cohs.

my right body feels like a vegetable now..i cant really handle them out. it really hurts.each of the parts of the body....even the joints hurts.now my back hurts too..i feel like a helpless old man who cant move about easily. even my frens laugh at me. finish la me.

i had a great day today. worked my ass off..maybe it would help me lose weight. i am really fat already. dengs..need to kurangkan the fats...hehe..tiring lo today..hee.i shall rest.now tired d...gg already..


_ _ .. ... ... .. _. _ _. .... . ._.

1 comment:

Victor da Lee said...

i have admitted that i'm old like.. way back early this year..
took you so long to admit?
ahaha