Wednesday, November 26, 2008

nothing else matters.

this blog is entitled to someone special. its written specially for you:)

nothing else matters when i want to see YOU everyday,
nothing nothing.
not even time will slow me down.
every hours seems like minutes,
minutes seems like seconds.

2 years would seem like 2 days to me.
i admit 2 years will be very long.
especially being apart from YOU so long.
summore in a different country.
however i wish to be positive:)
negativity makes the time seem longer.
it hurts every second tat my time in kl is coming to an end.
but i have made my decision and i have to stay by it.
to study abroad and to gain experience.

yes i will wait.
how long?
wat we promised each other- 2 years.
wat will happen? we dont know
i promise YOU what u wan me to promise YOU.
But i shall see how it goes.

YOU are not selfish:)
really YOU are not.
YOU think for the future:)
for the Better.
I know YOU feel guilty.
pls dont.YOU did something Great.

2 years 2 years: 730 days + 1 day = 731 days.
how long will it feel?YOU and i know:)
the day will arrive soon. tat we cant see each other anymore (i am not dying)
but i still will keep in touch with YOU:)
and ur frens will cheer YOU on.

I also wanna see YOU everyday.
Be wit YOU everyday cheers up my day:)
YOUR smile, YOUR zadao face, YOUR laughter.
is like a light in the dark cave.
its where i find my way out:)

YOUR sms. gives me the heartbeat of a anxious person.
reading YOUR sms helps me relax.
it also help me know how are YOU.
its the onli communication we have:)
i wil stick by it.use it to its full potential.

i shall see YOU soon:)
it shall be my last.
i will meet YOU after 2 months.
till then all the best to you and happy always:)
thanks for everything

being with YOU. nothing else matters:)

No comments: