Tuesday, November 25, 2008

5days left 2...crazy crazy...

its still 5 days....i will be goin back soon..hai i wish i won have to go back...i wish i would took it back from choosing to go to australia.i cannot take it soon..it shall make me break down..i am really sure of it..i never knew it would take a big toll on me.it really is painful to leave everything which i have grown in so much into...it freaking hurts.till i cant take it already......it is really driving me crazy...i cant really sleep properly at nite thinking of the things i did in kl..its joy and sadness..the ppl i know and the people i jus got to know..all have been carved into my heart. the worship team especially...changed me so much..

fcc..wat can i say?its not for faith christian center..i would brand it as fantastic christian church.the people..everyone...crazy..fun and happy...seeing our church grow...i could not imagine tat we have become tat big..all thanks to God's grace....everyone i know in church made an impact in my life. i love u guys...huggs to the gals and high 5 to the guys.

The people i wanna thank:

Brotherhood:
  1. Ivan= ur time spent wit me as a brotherhood changed me and encouraged me thru these 2 years together
  2. Aaron= ur craziness and ur laughter brightens my days and encouragement make me go thru hard times as brotherhood
Labuan People:
  1. Brooke Ann: u are our tai ka jie. thanks for bringin us around in ur Myvi
  2. Kenneth: u are as naughty as always. which makes me laugh
  3. Joshoua: u are always funny. making silly jokes and also thanks for helpin me in my hair
  4. Gracy: thanks for goin out nyam cha every nite with me. ur drums rock. i shall not forget the times we played together.
  5. Raymond: u are constantly in the dark but u are always agreeable. thanks for that.
Fcc People:

Worship team
  1. timothy: thanks for bein a good housemate. thanks for letting me "bully" you and crack jokes about u. u are a really nice person.
  2. Seng: thanks for ur scolding and ur guidance on my bass.it really helped me improved. i am truly grateful for u.
  3. jovina: ur laughter. wat can i say. u are like a laughing time bomb. making me happy by jus looking at u laugh. its funny.
  4. gabriel: thanks for the rides to church. i really appreciate it. i shall never forget ur style of driving especially "faster la!!!(in Hakka)"
  5. Mike mike: i still remember the times tat we always cook dinner together. not to be gay but ur cooking is really good. also thanks for the badminton:)
  6. Graise: thanks for letting me cook at ur place:) i really like ur kitchen and it shall remain in my heart:) thanks for bringin me out to dinner sometimes too and also thank u for picking me up from the airport.
  7. Wayne: ur bass improved so much since i taught u. i am touched by ur heart of wanting to improve. suprass me in ur bass. that is wat i hope to see:)
  8. Gavin: u my fren. haha. i shall never forget the times tat i always call u my golden retriever. i shall take tat back. its good to play alongside u from time to time. i like ur grove:)
  9. Tim wong: thanks for entertaining me in sandakan. i really appreciate it. all the best in ur leadership:)
  10. Chong xing: thanks for the time tat i always go ur place to play ps. thanks to u i know how to play winning 11.
  11. Danny: thanks for bein there as a fren when i am in trouble:) it really encouraged me.
  12. Rick: u are one crazy feller addicted to eggs. i like ur bass:) the 5k "wife" of urs rocks:)
  13. Cassandra: u are quiet. as if. but u can scream. scared the hell out of me:)
Fcc members:
  1. Hui ling: thanks for givin me the opportunity to cook for church:) i enjoyed although it takes a toll on me:)
  2. Chu yee: thanks for the chance to serve in the cafe and trusting me with the cash:)
  3. Adele: thanks for letting me know u:) u are one really funny person.
  4. Samuel vun: bishop's son. wat can i say?u are a really nice person (dun dare to say anything in case ur dad reads this blog)
  5. Cedric: ur camera rocks. ur taste in pictures really intrest me in taking pics too. haha..thanks for the futsal times too. i enjoy playin wit u.
  6. Wen Jun (book Kwan): thanks for being the "captain" of the futsall/football team. thanks for the trouble of booking the place for all of us to enjoy the game.
  7. nelson: pls bugger u gotta stop the "doinks" and "lol" its really lame till a lame guy like me says its lame.pls.
  8. Mike Mei (yi wen): well thanks for the time in camp. its good playing around the camp. making moktail.haha.
  9. Garry: ur the loudest in church when it comes to responding to the pastor. i always hear u loud and clear:)and we share the same passion. food.
  10. Lavinia: though i jus know u. u are always laughin.hehe.funny.
  11. Wen: u are a open person. onli 2 hrs i feel like i know u alot. i can immitate ur laughter already(the begining)
  12. freda: what can i say about u?hehe..u are a wonderful person. i shall let lavinia and wen to continue to say how wonderful u are:)
  13. Kendrick: u are my share goup member and the 1st fren in kl:) we are crazy together kacauin hsu chew. i miss the old days of JS.
  14. Aaron: u are constantly high on flour. haha.. u are one great fren and a share group member. i will miss ur baptism.congratulations in advance
  15. Foong yee: our share group tai ka jie. our leader and a person who is funny. thanks for leading us:)
  16. Kevin: if i dun know u i tot u are still studyin. mana tau kawin already. hehe..u are playful and a good basist. u are forever my Si Fu.
  17. Vui theng: my nenek.haha u are always there to listen to me when i got problems. hehe. thanks for the encouragements.
  18. Tracy wong: u are my second grandma. thanks for everything. its fun playin the fool with you
  19. Victor lee: my dear cousin. how could i forget u? i purposely put u last!well i got alot to thank u 2. thanks for the rides in ur car. the encouragements. the crazy times. the CS time.bringin me out to nyamcha. badminton.basketball. thanks for letting me kacauin u too. brightens up my days. i hope it brightens urs too:)
( IN CASE I FORGOTTEN TO WRITE UR NAME DOWN AND THANK U. I NOW THANK YOU. I CANT REMEMBER ALL OF U)

all the people i din mention in the list. i wanna thank u too. i really do. but i cant remember already. i know too many of you already:) thanks alot ya!!!:). i love u guys and fcc!(sobs)

_ _/_._ _
_.././._/._.
.._./._././_../._/
..
._ _/../._../._../
_./_ _ _/_
.._./_ _ _/._./_ _././_
.._
..
_ _/../.../...
.._

2 comments:

Victor da Lee said...

deng.. teach me morse code before putting it at the end of ur blogs le..

garrylin said...

it's not the end yet la... gee... surprised to find my name on ur blog. hahaha... anyways... we can still keep in touch... i'll try my best to continue to buy u as my pet in FFS la.. kekeke...

btw, i'm confused la with so many theo.. i tot we decided to name theodore as dore??? geee.....