Friday, January 2, 2009

this new year

new year has come...without me noticing...its already the second day....how bad can it be??let me shout it out....IT STILL THE SAME!!!ppl say new year comes wit new beginning...new hope..let me ask the second question....where is the damn new beginning where the old end has not end??where there is no hope how to hope??am i to put my hopes in things tat will never happen??

it onli says new year.but still same old shit to tackle...wat the hell can i do bout it??long term injury??permanent heart damage (PHD)??wait la and see..see how it goes...

how to sleep at nite when it hurts??din sleep well ever since..always wake up wit a headache and the pee stinks of alcohol...

how long??how long??how long???will u ever restore me again??when?when??when???can i get out of this dark damning hell of darkness and enjoy the sunlight again??when can i see the sky and smile at the ray of the sun??when can i see water and feel its cool refreshing wetness splashing all over my face??when will i inhale the fresh air of the outside world??when can i taste the refreshing sweetness of honey??how long do i have to wait??

this is my new year...i need answers for my when and how.....
when will WHEN become NOW???

1 comment:

Rachael Mia said...

haiyoo. mabuk saja :P