Monday, October 13, 2008

attack-humble request of prayer

mr2+ is reaching its peak already. this sat 8.30pm at fcc. well...its exciting to claim music for god.but doing things for god has bad things too (from SYAITAN).

1. suddenly i have tones of assignments to do.all becoming a headache to me. i dun seemed to do anything right right now. have been asked to redo one assignment at least 4 times already. the groupmate does not wan to help me and the feller simply scold.its like i am a useless person.

2. i am not able to concentrate in serving god. especially serving in the worship team. i start to lose patience fast. suddenly feel very tired for no reason. there is no joy in serving. i feel like a big burden when playing for god.

3. i feel tired in everything.although i try hard. i still feel tired. and no matter how much i sleep. i still feel tired. i need strength and though god has been mercilessly giving me strength, i still fel tired.

4. last nite. my house got broken into. for so many months tat i stayed in this place. last nite my house was broken into. although the thieve onli aimed at cash and handphone. still the damage is done. my fren lost the phone and cash. which was a hard hit to all of us cos we cant protect our own things.


at this time. its really a bad time for all of us. especially when something big is gonna happen. i believe so as the devil is all out to attack us. well this is a msg to all my frens and family as a request to pray for me and ppl around me for god's strength, mercy, protection and guidence so that i can go through this.thanks

1 comment:

Victor da Lee said...

I got ur back bah couz..

and all da ayams in the world got urs too...