Thursday, September 11, 2008

Frustration 2

yea i am back wit the second frustration..the first one is still there somewhere in my frenster i think.

well its time to cut the crap. wats wrong??i mean wat the hell is wrong??damn man..i tried and tried and tried and tried..and i dun get it..wats wrong wit me??damn i know i am not perfect..aint got no skills...but wats the point?cant it be enough?why is so much expected out of me??i cant do it means i cant??dun u guys understand?

if i am perfect..am i right beside god rite now..maybe wit the others under gab or micheal now...the problem is i aint??damn man..get that thing in ur head cos i aint standin it now...i am sick and tired of it...and i give up....PUIK!!!!

1 comment:

Victor da Lee said...

chill my brother.. need a drink? sms me la... haha
anything for my cousin... far far away.. haha