Tuesday, June 24, 2008

second day

well its my second day in Labuan..my home town...well there are changes already in my house...deng...my room lost 2 posters...2 of y fav posters..gone....babi...metallica and linkin park is gone...i dunno where did it go....but anyways its good to be back la...nothing much changed actually in labuan....onli prices for everything..hehe..had a day doin alot of things..i went here and there..doin stuff to suit myself...i had to register for law lesson..boring...i went through and i failed once..i dun like it...
anyways...i am working tomolo..i will be a temporary staff for premier motor labuan..well i am very excited and i hope to be able go gain experience from it as a sales staff...hee...i gtg sleep..shit its late as always....

3 comments:

Victor da Lee said...

this post confirms to me that the cousin of mine with his friends have safely arrived in Labuan.

samenduck|samenmouse said...

buy me a beyl chocolate, hehe, you know wat flavor lo....thanks lo

小彭 said...

get me a 6 string bass for RM1..
now everyone can play...lols