Wednesday, May 21, 2008

everlasting God/ a precious lesson learned

today i had practice...well..i was kinda hoping that everything will go smooth...on fire when i was in church..but...when everything started...the problems started to rise from point a to point b...from the front to the end..i dunno how to explain..but basically all 4 musicians cant work together..i hid my frustration and prayed tat god will give me strength, humility, and sensitivity...instead of getting the things...it got worse...so i decided that its normal..but it den got worse in the third song..everything is really messed up..i cant point out wat i was playing..for the first time...i feel like i was forcing myself to play instead of playing willingly and humbly for Him...it was a struggle..but i have to hold on..

after practice..i was told tat u were sick...i got worried sick..i was so worried tat i could not think what to eat...i went to lai kong and could not choose wat to eat...i decided to choose penang fried Kuey tiao....and later on i added Siew Mai...but no appetite to eat..so i jus stuffed everything down and drank my teh nga lat...at tat time gracy got fed up wit me bein so quiet and sad and she told me to dun think things in front of ppl..its rude and will influence everyone..i thank the lord for her cos she decided to say it out..though she apologised to me..its nothing..i shall learn to smile in times of sadness..thank you gracy..u are a good fren

God touches ppl and teaches in many ways...i am actually experiencing it now...i feel this tremendous heat now..while writing this blog..God put in my heart the song Everlasting God(this song is supposed to be played this Sunday)....this song is sang in a lincon bewster style..here is the link....(http://youtube.com/watch?v=jP2nz6PG8KM)...looks like i know the reason y everything was so messed up..we need wait upon the lord to gain strength...looks like i was using my own strength...instead to put everything in him...i used my own strength...how silly of me...dear lord i am silly not to put faith in u for strength...and i am sorry...u are my strength..and i will put my faith in u..(u have changed me again)

i told her everything..and she told me to cheer up..and affirmed me tat everything happens for a reason...i am glad that u are there..and i am grateful...she has been there..when i need her..i am happy..and i thank god for her everyday...most of all i have learnt a lesson..a precious lesson...

No comments: